We love leopards! Could you guess?
Get wild about the wild.
Leopards are sometimes the hunter, sometimes the hunted, fast, smart, athletic, and resourceful. Remind you of any other animal, like the human kind? At Leopard Digital we’re big on kindness to all creatures. Thus, we participate in the World Wildlife Fund. Upon signing a one year contract with us, we will adopt a leopard in your name and you get a bunch of cool stuff: a plush toy, adoption certificate, a species card, and more!
– Part of the cat family, leopard’s bodies are built for hunting. They are solitary animals, hunting at night and often drag their food up trees for safe keeping.
– Adult leopards are solitary animals. Each adult leopard has its own territory where it lives and, although they often share parts of it, they try to avoid one another.
– A leopard’s body is built for hunting. They have sleek, powerful bodies and can run at speeds of up to 57 kilometres per hour. They are also excellent swimmers and climbers and can leap and jump long distances.
– A leopard’s tail is just about as long as its entire body. This helps it with balance and enables it to make sharp turns quickly.
– Leopards are mostly nocturnal, hunting prey at night.